Custom T-Shirts and More
Professional Screen Printing Services
Need custom tees or koozies?
Shop local for the best quality and service! We have an expert screen printer on site to create stunning custom t-shirts, koozies, tote bagsand gifts. Our Lafayette, LA sign shop is now your one-stop-shop forteam apparel, fundraiser t shirts and company apparel. We pride ourselves on our ability to cater to each client’s specific needs. The team at Trinity Graphx has the capabilities and resources to handle any t-shirt print order, from small runs to large, full-scale productions. Call us, tell us about your project, and we will work with you to make sure you get the best screen printing service imaginable.
If you need help producing artwork or designs, our creative team can tackle any project, including logo creation, re-creation and multicolor separations.
Even if you have a limited budget, we have the tools and know-how to make sure you get a quality product, regardless of your budget.
We have digital samples on our website, as well as tangible samples in our shop. Come by anytime and we’d be happy to walk you through the entire screen printing process!
Placing an order? Here’s our recommended checklist
The following will help us get a quote together for your custom print job:
- HI-RES IMAGE – Send a hi-res image whenever possible (AI or Photoshop). This ensures the highest quality print and most vibrant design possible! Do you need a hand with your artwork? We can create artwork, clean-up existing designs, or consult your designers to send us the correct art files.
- DESIRED PLACEMENT – Where are you looking to place your designs on your tees? (i.e. large center, sleeve, back center, etc.)
- SIZE OF ORDER – Let us know what you’re looking to order. Our minimum print run is 24 total pieces.
- TYPE OF APPAREL – If you don’t know what brand or style you want, we can recommend pieces that will fit your budget. Just let us know the overall number of printed merchandise you want.
- FINISHING – Does your job need custom bag + fold?
- TIME LINE – Our standard turnaround time is 10-15 business days. Rush orders are priced accordingly.
Here are some common questions about our process:
What are your minimum print runs?
Custom inks and applications
- Folding, Bagging + more
- Art Services
Apparel @ 24 pieces
What type of ink do you use?
We can match most Pantone Color matching in plastisol inks.
What is your maximum print size?
Maximum Print size is 12” x 18”
Can I mix sizes, styles, and colors?
As long as there is a minimum of 24 pieces with the same design, you can mix sizes and shirt colors!
How many colors can I print?
You can have up to a maximum of 7 colors!
Can I submit my own artwork?
YES! We enjoy working with you and being a part of your creativity.
Will you print on shirts I supply?
Yes! Just keep in mind that we have the minimum print run. Remember, we cannot be held responsible for products not bought from us.
Do you ship or deliver order?
Trinity Graphx uses UPS and First Choice for our local deliveries. Feel free to stop by our showroom for pick-ups.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Call, Email, Or Come On By!
We LOVE hearing from our customers! Or better yet, come see us and talk to us about your next project!
Trinity Graphx Signs & Designs
2010 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
Lafayette, LA 70506
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm